MES New Year’s Mixer: February Style
Nearly three hundred guests turned out to count-down to the New Year – but in the middle of February! We figured since most events specialists are working hard on the bona fide holiday, we’d hang in there and instead celebrate a slightly-less-New Year as the next MES mixer. One lucky winner even walked out with tickets to the Blue Man Group – one of eight fabulous door prizes.
Folks gathered at the Warner Theatre, where, thanks to the hard work of Cristina Maria Special Events, they enjoyed the wares of fabulous purveyors of food, drink, and general fun:
- MK Catering Inc. served not only food and drink but also took care of lighting, decor, and linens
- Perfect Settings provided selected rentals and decor
- Petal’s Edge Floral Design offered stunning floral arrangements
- The Chocolate Chick wowed guests with two chocolate fountains
- Traveling Bean – Espresso Catering Company served espresso from a cozy coffee nook
- Washington Talent Agency brought green screen photography and an engraving station
- ONYX serenaded guests with great tunes
- Attendees enjoyed Interactive Magic from our own Josh Norris
- Exhibit Imaging LLC provided great posters
Alexander Morozov, of Photography by Alexander has chronicled the event on our facebook page. Check out some of his gorgeous images and video below.
Finally, Charlie Shin Videography has put together a great video re-cap of the event – check it out!
See you at the next mixer!